Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

dbales' 90 mighty max

I've been outta the minitruck scene since I wrecked my Isuzu a couple years ago. When my Accord decided to take a dump around tax season, I found myself in the perfect spot to get back into the truck scene.

Enter a 1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max. Picked it up for 1200 bones with 221k miles. Mechanically it is sound and so far I feel like I got a deal.

One thing I learned from this truck so far is to never go look/buy a vehicle at night. I seriously didn't see all the dents and dings the body had until the next day.

Oh well, fug it, I've got a mini truck again.

First thing I did was swap my amp and sub from my Accord. Just a small MTX 2chan and 10" Xplod for the daily bump. I still have to properly run a constant power to the JVC head unit that came with it when I bought the truck.

To help the steelies not look so crusty, they got a coat of rustoleum's "hammered" copper paint

I bought the truck with intentions to drop as low as I can daily it. These 4" blocks I had laying around should help.

Here's how it looks currently:

Its got a slight reverse rake so I might be chopping a coil or so in the near future.

I also threw in my handmade wood shift knob I made a while back.

And since my little girl will be riding shotgun, for safety purposes, I got this snazzy sticker.

Enjoy!

Array
    Status
    blackwood, nj
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome. Looks good. I'm pretty sure that there dakota seats in there.

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk View Post
    Welcome. Looks good. I'm pretty sure that there dakota seats in there.
    Thanks. I'm itching to drop it lower, but time and money are so hard to come by together. I was wondering what kinda seats they were because they came with the truck and looked much to new and comfy to be a 1990 bench seat. Thanks for the info.