Array
    Status
    pennington gap,va
    Vehicle

1982 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

first gen 4x4 newbie

IMG_0815.jpghi all,im new to this forum but here is my 82 power ram custom 50 i got it for 550.00 from a salvage yard so i like to think i saved it. im in the process of doing prep to paint im going to use white enamel with hardener and fish eye inhibitor and hopefully it will look good for a long time and i wont have to worry about the clearcoat flaking off and i also have a popup moonroof/sunroof whatever that im trying to decide about but i dont know if i could find another one if it broke but anyway no real rust besides the bed floor if anyone knows where to get repair sections ect. let me know, thanks.

Array
    Status
    pennington gap,va
    Vehicle

1982 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    i forgot there was a clawfoot tub in the back in the photo lol. i need to take some current photos (polka dot black primer so it looks like a cow)

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Nice clean lines and an appealing stance. Plenty of potential here, sunn300.

And today, I bet that bed is full of snow up to the bed rails.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    pennington gap,va
    Vehicle

1982 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    my first was an 86 learned to drive standard in it when i was like 7or 8.im glad i came across another first gen the first one was really quick i hope this one is too i'll find out about the acceleration when i get my new clutch in it. hope this ones half the truck my first was