Array
    Status
    USA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72

New Guy - 90 4x4

Well I am a Mitsu fanatic and I finally got my hands on what I consider to be a gem. 1990 Mighty Max V6 4x4. The 6G72 runs well but due to neglect from the previous owner I am having to replace all inner and outer tie rod ends, upper and lower ball joints, idler arm and pitman arm. Finally I will just need to add in a new passenger light and take the hammer to it! (Bought it from a guy who was in a small accident and thus sold it for cheap).

I live way up at 9200 feet in Colorado so Snow is the name of the game. I will be lifting to fit 33’s once it is back on the road.
    Hopefully someone on here knows if the UCA from a Gen 1 or Gen 2 Montero will help with the lift. I was told that they are 1 inch longer and thus I can crank the torsion bar to gain more lift in the front while keeping just about everything else in line. Looks like a lot of people lower the truck, but that is not really possible for me J
    Other Mitsu Vehicles
    2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
    2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
    2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
    1995 Mitsubishi Montero SR
    1992 Mitsubishi Galant Vr4

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    the ucas from a 2nd gen montero will lift the front 1-2" and keep the alignment good. Not a good Idea to crank up the torsion bars for more lift, the ride gets harsh and will sag quickly being they are 25 years old.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980