Thread: Bought a set of Eibach coil springs from a yard....

Array
    Status
    Clover, SC
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Bought a set of Eibach coil springs from a yard....

Well I picked up a set of front coil springs from a 1990 Mighty Max at a nearby parts yard. That's not too exciting in itself. Once I had them in hand, I realized that they were made by Eibach. After a call with Eibach, they couldn't find any records of the P/N on the springs or anything for the Mighty Max application, even in the "R&D" department. Does anyone here know anything about these?

color: black
    "Eibach 24/93"
    "MIT-2"

10.5" long

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    I was actually thinking of doing something similar with a spare set of eibach coil springs from my old honda civic. Maybe that's what happened with the truck you pulled the springs from. Possible application was for a different car, that just so happened to fit. Lol
    1989 Mitsubishi mightymax; 1990 4g63 6 bolt swap: malhe 9.0 pistons, eagle h beam rods, acl race bearings, rebuilt head, evo 3 16g, aem afpr, Maft, 3" gm maf blow through, walbro 255 fuel pump, hks ssq bov, fmic, coil over plug, FIC 750 injectors, dsmlink, apexi avcr, AEM eugo, s90 throttlebody, JMF FIAC block off plate. LT1 T56 in the works.
    Why a mightymax? Why not? 18 psi FTW.

Array
    Status
    Clover, SC
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by 4doorciv View Post
    I was actually thinking of doing something similar with a spare set of eibach coil springs from my old honda civic. Maybe that's what happened with the truck you pulled the springs from. Possible application was for a different car, that just so happened to fit. Lol
    I was thinking the same thing, but Eibach had no records on those part numbers for any application. The "MIT-2" makes me think Mitsubishi, but it's anyone's guess. We'll see how low they set once they're on.