Just thought i would ask if anyone has done a holley 500 conversion on a g54b? I have a weber but i would like if i could drive down to baxters and get jets for cheap instead of getting them off line for a good amount of money. I bought a weber kit for the truck from webercarbsdirect, honestly that carb was TRASH It had a dead spot that i just could not tune out of it, when looking at the idle jets screws on the sides of the carb they are drilled or tapped sideways. Did anybody else notice this about there carbs from them? I get around 13 mpg around town. I jetted it down and that didn't really do anything at all. But one other thing i noticed about it too is when i shut the truck off and take off the vaccume cap on the bottom of the intake manifold a good amount of fuel would come out. WTF. I have a airtex fuel pump 3psi-5psi of pressure pump part number E8016 i think, has a holley fuel pressure regulator. Set float level how weber says to set it and everything still does it. Any info would be highly appriciated.