Hi there, i have been playing with my boost levels a bit!
Seems i have maxed out the adjustment on the wastegate actuator, im at about 12.5-13 PSI boost. Looking to get about 15 PSI, maybe a pound or 2 more....

is there an aftermarket wastegate actuator that i should use? Has anyone monkeyed around with theirs or replaced it with a different actuator?

I crimped off the vacuum line and the turbo hit 20PSI (maybe more my boost gauge only goes to 20) i didnt do a full pull obviously as i didnt wanna overboost too much, just seeing what the turbo was capable of making and clearly 15PSI Should not be a problem with the proper fuel levels as well, just looking to find the best way to get to 15PSI.... the stock wastegate may be able to do more, but i have ran out of adjustment on the rod that allows me to adjust the boost pressure...

looked at this one, says its universal just have to figure out the mounting position and if this one will work. it says 14PSI, is that the lowest the actuator will go? or the highest? its clearly an adjustable one just a little curious of why it says 14PSI.

Sorry, i am still fairly new to the turbo diesel game! any help appreciated