Array
    Status
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle

1981 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Ford V8

1984 VF500F (Interceptor)

Thought I would do a small winter project for myself as the D50 only need a few things changed out and will take about 3-4 days to do.I picked up an 85 500 Interceptor from a kid that didn't have a clue how to fix the bike. Stripped the thing down to the frame, sand blasted it, Fix all the electrical, repaired broken parts and replaced others. So far this is what it looks like till I get some more stuff for it.

VFR 1.jpg
    VFR 2.jpg
    VFR 3.jpg
    VFR4.jpg
    Still have to clear coat the paint and do the pin striping and some Misc. stuff

Array
    Status
    Montrose, CO
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    my father had two of those, i only rode it a few times, great sounding v4, but i couldn't ride it for more than a few miles before my lower back started it's crap. the smaller front tire was also weird at first.

Array
    Status
    Newton Grove, NC
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    That thing is looks sweet u got it looking good. I got board a couple years back wanted a winter project myself found a 91 cbr f2 crotch rocket on craigslist for $300. I saved it from a young kid that also had no clue, he had junk all over the yard. Restored it this was my first street bike.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    13.jpg
    9.jpg
    12.jpg
    11.jpg

Array
    Status
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle

1981 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Ford V8
    Damn that looks fantastic love the flame's and the color combination is killer. I raced a Vf500 for 5 years and drove the crap out of it then sold it and got into mini trucks and street rods....... 23 years later picked up a bike again because I really miss it.

Yellow VF500.jpg
    This is a pic of my 85 that I raced, painted it in 86 and it was one of 2 in this province that was yellow at the time.
    and no that's not me.

Array
    Status
    Newton Grove, NC
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    I love motorcycles, I've been searching for a Kawasaki H2 cafe racer for a new project those engines were just badass in their era. If you need OEM parts I ordered mine from www.hondapartsnation.com 40% off. Great job again BTW on the progress can't wait to see more.

Array
    Status
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle

1981 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Ford V8
    Progress so far... have a few parts on order yet to come in and doing final paint and clear but I'm almost done. The exhaust will be black chrome like it was originally.