So I'm needing a frame here soon, and obviously I'm not going to find a good one to redo, and I'd like something a bit more heavy and non destructible. So I thought about using a frame out of the 67-72 Ford Trucks, for the frames DO NOT RUST!!!! Lol, I got a 68 2wd and the body was so bad that I couldn't rebuild the cab for there was nothing left to know how it was even built (the whole firewall was gone all the way back towards the middle of the truck), but there is no frame rust what so ever and I can find those trucks all day long at junkyards, even a few 1 ton trucks. I haven't done any measurements, but I know those frames are not that wide, and I think they would work, just got to break out the torches/welder and bob it/ make new mounts. What do you think? I'm planning on using a ford power plant as well, idk yet. And this won't be happening anytime soon, just thinking up ideas while I'm stuck inside with this freezing rain/snow, stupid Ohio weather Lol. (And yes I know it will be a lot of work, just need to get the 68 ford rebuilt and the regal's tranny rebuilt first before I do anything to my truck...)