Hi There,

New to the forum here and thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself and say "Hi" !
I'm an old guy who remembers when these trucks came out and always wanted one.
My buddy had a Datsun 620 done up to the 9's and Very sweet,
and the mini truck craze was in Full swing in Southern California.

I always loved the lines of the first gens, and the color schemes were hard to not notice. LOL
So now that I'm an old fart with a little spare cash and wanting a new project ,,, so I started looking
around for a Datsun 620, preferably a King Cab, and was finding a several Std. cabs, and only a few KC's.
But on a whim I did a search for Plymouth Arrow (as I always preferred the Plymouth to the Dodge)
(Better badging I think, LOL plus I always liked the Arrow car at the time)

Anyway ,,, One popped up in LA ! And it didn't look too bad, so a quick call to the guy,
and wow, he was the third owner got it from the grandson of the original buyer, and he's only had it a year.
He brought it down from Oregon and now in cramped traffic ridden LA didn't need it anymore, and wanted a motorcycle.
So some quick haggling and the all original and only 79K miles on the clock Plymouth Arrow Sport was Mine !

Thirty years later ,,, but I finally have one ! Now time to enjoy it. So here I am !
I lurked around on the list for awhile and there seemed to be some REALLY knowledgable people and a lot of good info.
So I joined up.
Of course even with low miles, it's still a 35 year old truck, and in need of a few things. I hope I can find them here.
(and learn all the cross over stuff from the Mitsu's)

Well this is already longer than I wanted it to be, but just wanted to introduce myself.

So here's my new project, and talk to you all soon !

--- Richard

Ok, this little thumbnail is lame ,,, How do I make pictures bigger ??? is there a size restriction ?

1979 Plymouth Arrow Sport.jpg