Hello my name is James and I have a 1989 two door Mighty Max. definitely my favorite vehicle so far. I'm pretty sure I got a good deal on it. The truck only has 60,000 miles on it and I only paid a 1,000 dollars for it. I am on this site to ask YOU the pros some questions I have about this vehicle. With it only having 60,000 miles on it the truck sat for some time. When I first ran it , the truck had very little power, horrible gas mileage and had trouble starting. So I noticed that this seams to be a common problems with this vehicle. So far I have replaced the Cadillac converter which was clogged to shit and the fuel filter and fuel sock or something like that. I am not a car guy so please excuse me for not knowing what some things are. But I have a good mechanic who will do anything for me to help with restoring my truck.

So I am a general contractor and bought this truck to do estimates in. I am looking to restore this truck by making the exterior look nice adding some more power and better suspension. Possible lift maybe. So if anyone has an suggestions what I can do to make these things happen would be much appreciated. Also I want to replace or do any matince that the truck needs at the 60,000 mile mark. So if anyone can tell me what parts I can buy or what I can do to make the truck a little more powerfull and better suspension so I can put some ladders on it and not have it bouncing around.