Array
    Status
    NJ
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type

Greetings Earthlings

I come in peace...and in a Mighty Max. :-)
    My name is Mike and I am from NJ. I was on the old board many moons ago but consistantly had problems with logging in and my membership disappearing, so I strayed away from the site, hopefully now with the new board and administrators, there will be smooth sailing. I still have two (2) V6 5 speed 4wd trucks, one is my daily ride and the other is a project truck, and I've had past experiences with Ist and second generation trucks (convertible and show truck) so I am hoping to continue my love affair with these trucks in fellow company. Hopefully I can offer help to others if and when I can as well, I'm actually a decent mechanic, so hopefully my experience here now will be enjoyable.

This is my daily ride :

Array
    Status
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle

Engine

G54B-T
    cool man.....I dig the stripes.

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Welcome back to the site. And nice truck, that is one of the cleanest 4x4 Mighty Max's I've ever seen.

Array
    Status
    NJ
    Vehicle

Engine

Thank you for the greetings good sirs. Please believe me the truck didn't always look that good, and even now it is only pretty on the top, it's frame is still questionable and has been patched. I'll go into the whole story about it in a build thread. I've done the lowrider routine already with these trucks, so this time I wanted a 4WD, so I went full guns and got a 6cyl 5speed 4WD truck, it's a challenging project, I'll say that much

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6

Welcome Back

I like the paint job. You should enter the contest in the paint booth.

Welcome back. You will find that many things have changed. I was never around for the mightyd5 days. But I have herd about it. I have only been involved for just over 1 year. But I can tell you one thing it this site is not going anywhere. Arrangements have been made to ensure that. Blindeyed is the graphic guy, and can do mod things for you. Wrngwae is the spell check and can mod the posts for you. Pennyman is the front page and Wiki guy. He is just real buzzy right now. LsrMike is is the resident go fast turbo guy. I just try not to screw up. So I mainly stay in the fab shop or on the chat and deal with things as they come up.

If you or any body has a problem with a member or parts of the site please feel free to contact us and we will take care of the problem as quickly as we can.
    Thank you.
    The staff of
    Mightyram50.net
    Last edited by camoit; 05-19-2011 at 11:46 PM.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Welcome back to the board. I remember the intro from the other ram50 site. Lol. You still gotta show off your fab skills with that first gen you have.

Array
    Status
    NJ
    Vehicle

Engine

Quote Originally Posted by 4doorciv View Post
    Welcome back to the board. I remember the intro from the other ram50 site. Lol. You still gotta show off your fab skills with that first gen you have.
    The first gen was a quick project I did because I was tired of seeing it sit and waste away in a neighbor's driveway. I made it a convertable and the next week a guy offered to trade me it for a 944 Porsche...

(if you squint REALLY hard it could look like a first gen.)
    I didn't even keep the truck long enough to get pictures of it. My first second gen had some work done to it...

It is now the green and silver truck with the Talon motor and Viper trans and airride in it by my buddy that owns it now and was a header photo truck on the last website. My friends and I were in the origins of minitrucking, that's where the devotion came from.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    I wish I had the body skills like that. But I do my best and spray the rest.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com