So today I took some time(A lot) and cleaned up and did some little stuff to my new truck. I just inherited the truck from my grandpa Jay, who I am named after(Jason) hence the trucks name. He bought the truck used before I was born and I believe I am now the third owner. The truck is a 1990 Dodge Ram 50 Sport model with the extended cab. It has the 2.4 4g64 and is a 2wd model. The truck was wrecked a number of years ago and all the new parts were acquired, but never installed due to the weld in requirement of the core support. I have all the pieces needed to put the truck together once I feel like taking the time and effort to tear it apart drill out all the welds and put in the new panel. Until then the truck will remain much the way it sits right now. Visually I will not be changing the truck, but mechanically it will be much improved over time. The plan is to fit a Ford Ranger front lip onto the stock valence for the Ram to better the aero on the front. Suspension will be bags all around, although not body dropped or anything crazy. The coils I'm just going to replace with bags in the front with nothing changed and the rear will be getting mono-leaf and a lowering block with just the supplemental air bag so its not laying on the ground all the time. The mono-leaf design will be just to avoid doing a 4 link setup and all that time and money involved. The idea behind the suspension is comfortable, aerodynamic being as low as possible at higher speeds, and functional so that I can avoid worrying about driveways, speed bumps, or any decent amount of weight in the back since it is still a truck and will be used as one. The engine I am undecided on as of yet but ideas are a DOHC swap onto the stock block(which is #1 contender right now) or just a full 4G63 swap for the more efficent 2.0 and turbo possibilities. Interior I have no real plan besides a nice stereo replacing all the speakers and head unit with a sub setup that is TBD. Surprisingly the original sound system that is still in place sounds quite good, and all functions properly. The paint will not be changed as I love the color and its still in really good shape. That includes the bed which has had a canopy shell on it for as long as I can remember, but will be getting a good spray in bed liner. The truck has it's little issues, which I have another thread for getting all of your advice on. Anyways I'm sure you're all ready for me to shut up and see some pictures lol.

The truck when it was wrecked

The truck sitting at my grandparents house before i brought it home to make it mine

So thanks for looking and feel free to leave or thoughts and opinions, as long as your not telling me I'm stupid or going about this the wrong way. I like being different and weird and one of a kind.