So wanted to introduce myself, I am new to the forum and the truck scene completely.

Little information about myself: Up until recently I was driving a 94 mx-6 but got t-boned by a 17 yr old kid running a red light, sadly no witnesses to say who did what.So needless to say after putting my blood sweat and tears into a car I built from the ground up it's time to start a new project. So got enough to get another vehicle and found what the truck. Picked up my Dodge Ram 50 2wd with the 2.6 4cyl for $1,000. It's a 5speed 183k on the body with 100k on the engine roughly. The body is pretty decent shape, minus the beat up front bumper and lights.

So I am planning on making this truck into a frankenstein project almost. The paints faded, peeling off so I am thinking of making this almost into a zombie style truck. That's the plan.

So what I am coming here to ask is get some idea's of where to get parts (used/new). The front lower bumper is pretty dented in where it ran into a stump so any suggestions or idea's where to get a new one. The air filter cover (metal top) is missing, a suggestion to get one as well would be appreciated. Any suggestions on fixes/checks soon as well. This is my first dodge/mitsubishi but I have been reading for about 3 days on idea's. Trying to make this truck reliable, fun and enjoyable.

Thank you for your time.