Let's get this out of the way. SO MANY threads and articles have been done about Toyota hubs, brake modifications, etc, etc.
What a bunch of crap!
Want to get five lugs wheels on your truck? Moser Engineering will redrill your factory hubs and axles, all four of them, for $160.00. Done, done correctly, no hassles. Never worry about how you have to order parts, what weird hybrid of mis matched equipment you've created. Remove, send, pay, re-install, go down the road.
How simple can it be?
Now I have to admit, I was chasing the Toyota parts thing myself until I went to a dragstrip in Tennessee while my brother and I were searching for his old Pro Stock Hemi Duster last year. I saw a little 1st gen Mitsu truck running a Mopar V8, and noticed the five lug wheels he had on it and asked him if he had the Toyota hubs on it. He just looked at me funny and said, "no, I had Moser redrill the factory hubs and axles"...Bingo! Lights went off; bells rang, I called Moser, sure enough they do it for $80.00 an axle, (meaning front hubs or rear axles, per pair).
So there it is, no hassles, no muss, no fuss.
I hope that helps people. Moser is probably not the only folks who do that type work, and really, any competent machine shop should be able to do the job correctly...