Array
    Status
    Vanessa, Ontario
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Spare Tire Rim

I had the spare wheel out of the truck the other day as I took my 4x4 in for it's annual oil spray. The rim on the spare is so crusted with rust that it would never sit squarely on the hub should I ever need to use it. Its a stock 6 bolt rim 15". Is there a rim from a newer vehicle that I can replace it with? When I called the scrap yard they wanted to know what vehicle I want the rim from and I don't know what to tell them. When I tell them what I need it for I can almost see the blank expression on the guys face right over the phone.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy 2 View Post
    I had the spare wheel out of the truck the other day as I took my 4x4 in for it's annual oil spray. The rim on the spare is so crusted with rust that it would never sit squarely on the hub should I ever need to use it. Its a stock 6 bolt rim 15". Is there a rim from a newer vehicle that I can replace it with? When I called the scrap yard they wanted to know what vehicle I want the rim from and I don't know what to tell them. When I tell them what I need it for I can almost see the blank expression on the guys face right over the phone.

Hey Andy, there is a section here on the forum that has a huge listing of compatible lug patterns to our trucks. There are literally hundreds.

Hope this link is helpful. http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...rossover+chart

Array
    Status
    Vanessa, Ontario
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks Brad, that makes things a bit easier.