Array
    Status
    Abingdon, VA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

New member from Southestern VA

I just got a new to me Mighty Max and figured I would join here. This makes the second Mighty Max I have owned and my Dad owned one for several years before I got my first one.

My new one is a 1990 and only has 116K miles on it right now. I remember this truck seeing this truck around town near where I live ever since it was new and I was about 5 years only. I had always wanted to own it. I noticed it had disappeared from the house it was always at a few months ago and then a few days ago my friend called me and told me it had showed up at a car lot near me so I went and traded my 88 Mustang LX for it and drove it home. It needs some work to be right but I think it will be a good truck for me.

Here are a few pics I took right after I got it. i still need to clean it up good and get some good pictures.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Welcome to the board.
    Sorry about your post going into moderation. It's the system looking at your post and thinking it might have been spam. Once you hit X number of posts it will not look at you any more.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    That was a nice ending story with another beginning. The truck has some nice colors
    and graphics and looks pretty clean. Should be a fun truck for you.
    Welcome to the Forum!!

Array
    Status
    Abingdon, VA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by camoit View Post
    Welcome to the board.
    Sorry about your post going into moderation. It's the system looking at your post and thinking it might have been spam. Once you hit X number of posts it will not look at you any more.
    Thats OK I understand the need to try to weed out spam and I really appreciate it. Some of the other forums I am a member on have no spam control at all so they get spammed like crazy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMph View Post
    That was a nice ending story with another beginning. The truck has some nice colors
    and graphics and looks pretty clean. Should be a fun truck for you.
    Welcome to the Forum!!
    Thanks for the compliments. It has been taken decent care of so far so there is not a whole lot of rust. Just a little spot in the red stripe over the drivers side rear tire that you can see in the second pic and some on the tail gate. The under side of the truck is really clean too so it will be a good starting point. The paint is faded pretty bad right now but I started trying to correct that some today before it started raining. I will try to finish it up tomorrow if the weather holds out. I will be sure to take some comparison shots and post them up. I dont have a buffer or anything so i just had to use some towels and microfiber cloths but I went over the drivers fender with rubbing compound and then some wax and the difference it made is crazy. I cant wait to see the whole truck shined up.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    We get some spammers that slip through and are able to register but they get baned before they can post it up. Just look in the members who have visited to day from the main page. There an off red color. I need to update the software as they have found a weakness some how.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com