OK, guys, My 95 MMax with 165,000 miles ran good (after tune up, oilchanged to 10w 30 Euro Amsoil and puff puff BAD blue smoke at idle and always really. Burned 1/2 qt oil every 250-350 miles!! Yikes! Sunday removed valve cover, intake etc to access valve springs, and after removing #1 (left exhaust) had issues with #1 intake from intake FI mani interefering! Arrgh! Ended up at noon, saying f the intakes they run cooler anyways, and just did exhaust valve seals. Did all 4 with the Viton, improved design Fel Pro seals. WOW!! Finished about 4 and at 4:30 started truck. Soaked it with Seafoam in cylinders (1 oz, the 2nd time) so, smoked like hell for 5 minutes then NADA smoke!! Drove to Gulf SHores, AL today 300 each way, and used NO oil discernible on dipstick! Truck ran awesome (90+mph much of interstate!!) hanging with traffic! Its a different truck! Power is (rather tq) is much better, low and midrange, and I haven't done anything with timing yet, either, just "blown it out/decarboned with seafoam in cylinders, then hard long trip, at high speeds and rpm's!! I can't BELIEVE those 4 seals were passing THAT MUCH OIL!! and they looked OK (no cracks etc, just "polished" looking plain "seal area" where it cotacted valve. ALso obviously old red crappy rubber, NOT Viton or the new green even better material. If ur truck smokes ANY, you should do this repair. I bought the tool (Valve spring compressor) so if any "donator" member needs it, I will loan it at NO cost (U pay shipping both ways). Also have 4 fel pro "improved seals" for sale or trade! 10 bucks for all 4. The vcg is rubber, and unless u cooked it overheated it BAD, its reusable with no sealant needed. (Mine isn't leaking and I reused it)! PM if you need tool. Also have BMW tools for Vanos and Cam repair replacement for e36 and e46 325- M3,& 525-M51992-2006+. also GEAR PULLER FOR aLT, STARTER, hARMONIC BALANCER, AND ALL OTHER GEAR AND PULLEYS, if u need them...