Array
    Status
    Alexander City, AL
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Source for wheels (used)

Anyone know where I can get some cheap/reasonable wheels in 15" for my 1995 mmax? The stock 14' won't clear the new 4wheel discs I want to install, plus they look TERRIBLE!

Array
    Status
    North West Florida
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Junk yards. Ill be doing some searching this weekend, and Ill be taking pics of all I find and use!

Search through originalwheels.com to find a factory set with our bolt pattern, they list nearly all makes and models and years with bolt patterns. Then car-parts.com to search those years and models to see what yards in your area may have them! I found some really nice ones in alabama yards, full sets for $200 or less, 15", 16" all bolt on 6 bolt. Isuzu troopers, Nissan Pathfinders early-mid 90's, and some late 90's as well.

http://www.originalwheels.com/nissan...er1996rims.php

http://car-part.com/

Array
    Status
    Alexander City, AL
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Awesome! Hope I can find something. Just want ride improvement and weight redux from alum wheels. THX everyone, for ALL your help!

Array
    Status
    Oakland, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Array
    Status
    Alexander City, AL
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    I had 15 x 6 aluminum American Racing (now) "style" wheels on my 96 V6 4WD MM. I'd LOVE to find some used somewhere, if priced fair. New (haha) (are 160 each approx.)..Mom dogged and dissed my MMax today! Said "Can't you buy a newer truck? Why is it smoking up everything, is it OK?" This after fertilizing her whole 1/2 acre garden, and mainly Asparagus sub plot/garden! Not Kidding guys_and girl(s) , its PUFFING smoke like a RASTA in Haiti, on th 20Th smoke out festival! I added a can of V8 restore, prolly 2/3 of the can.. And sometimes it seems maybe better (less blue smoke). BUT SERIOUSLY!! This thing is a SMOKING TOOL! Smoking on startup, MORE when warmed up. and making people ROLL UP WINDOWS at stoplights!! If I rev it up, they are gonna be coughing! (and usually, pull off/around traffic, to HAUL ASS away from the major POLLUTER, oil and SMOKING POS (they think)! I ordered the "improved" FEL PRO Oil valve seals. We will see...Gonna try! the head on seal replace guide. Hope it all works! Smoking out everyone, AND EVERYTHING!!! SUCKS! People look at me and say, POS get it OFF THE ROAD, Moron! Change YOUR OIL!! What is YOUR DEAL!! (or problem)! IDIOT~~ Did your parents not show U HOW TO OIL CHANGE?!! so do it!, AS REQUIRED! oR!! enjoy BEING hated AS AN IDIOT polluter!

Array
    Status
    Alexander City, AL
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Thanks, looked at pull a part in Montgomery yesterday, but alas nothing new since a few weeks ago (when I got the rear bumper). Gonna try Bham ASAP, and see what I can find. Thanks again.. sorry bout the rant..Got my valve seals in Sat also, so gonna do a seal install ASAP..Hope that's all it is...seems to have good power for ring issues, and like someone Pennyman? said the synthetic install was when I noticed it smoking ...

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Montero, pathfinder, 6 lug tacoma

Array
    Status
    Alexander City, AL
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Ok thanks, some of the "Sport wheels" are nice on Montero's, also.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    pre 98 chevy/gmc 4wd trucks were 6 x 5.5 large center hole wheels
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980