I just completed the best "bang for buck" mod/fix ever. I ordered a MOOG "pro grade" pitman arm rebuild kit, and installed it on my 95 Mitsubishi base 2wd truck. Cost approx. $10 (Rock Auto). Slack is ALL gone! cornering is much more precise (without getting alignment checked yet )! I greased the inserts Moog sent like wheel bearings, packed them completely top, inside, and installed, (no grease fittings). While in the suspension, I removed the plugs and installed grease fittings in the upper and lower ball joints (on A arms), the only parts having a grease fitting possible). WOW! Steering "feel" is AWESOME now, and tracks like a sports car (as I remembered). Best 10 bucks spent EVER, IMHO! To install, remove wheel/tire (use jack stands), of course. Then on passenger side, remove cotter key from pittman arm. emove castle nut. Remove the washer, then both bushings. Replace (after greasing the bushings with stickiest grease available) into pitman arm the bushings. Slide back onto shaft, and replace castle nut over new (supplied)washer. Replace wheel/tire. Enjoy a like new driving truck! difference (to me) was amazing! and 10 bucks! Enjoy!