Array
    Status
    Morgantown, KY
    Vehicle

1980 Plymouth Arrow Truck
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type

I'm Ba-ack!

Hey, glad to see this up and running, hopefully for a long time. To refresh everyone's memory, I'm in Kentucky, have a 360 Mopar (what else?) powered Plymouth Arrow pickup.
    I've looked at a lot of info from this forum and others; and as usual am going off in my own direction on quite a few things

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    My buddy who painted my truck has a 81 Plymonth Arrow truck painted Limelight green with billboard stripes and a set of 70 Cuda gill style rocker covers. The rocker covers are repops that when cut to fit the truck fit wheel to wheel perfectly without any lengthening or shortening. It has no motor in it currently,as it is out for repair. I will get some pics for it and post it up on the site for all to see - he is a fantastic painter.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Morgantown, KY
    Vehicle

1980 Plymouth Arrow Truck
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type
    Cool! Mines the factory yellow. I wish it were grey so it wouldn't draw attention to itself! I am trying to figure what I could use to run along the sides below the rockers. I make carbon fiber stuff for a living, so thinking of just doing a few carbon panels here and there (tonneau first) and do an air dam up front, splitter in the rear for it. I'm also working on a carbon front bumper, stylized a bit, and that incorporates driving lights.
    I am going to have the body cleaned up and repainted the factory color, then do some type of matt black side strip that will resmeble a factory "billboard" stripe. I'm also esigning a small front fender logo, round, with an indian-type arrow wrapped 360 degrees around the outer circle, the "Arrow" name printed like is was from the factory, then the number "360" slightly larger and behind it. 360 Arrow, get it?