Array
    Status
    Forest Grove, OR
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4D55-T

Looking for injectors.

Hello all. My 1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max project needs a little help! I am building a second 4d55 motor and my project head has no injectors. It is from a 1985, so I need a set of four small injectors. The injectors in my truck will not fit in my project head because they are from a 1983 4d55 (large body injectors) I have a brand new fuel rail for my project head but can not find injectors anywhere. Anyone have any leads?
    Thank you,
    Sparky

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Hey Sparky, have images or something so folks can see what they are? example maybe!

Array
    Status
    Forest Grove, OR
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4D55-T
    Sure, here's a couple pictures of the head and where the injectors would go. Someone told me the Standard FJ590 injectors, but after goggling them, I see two ports on the top of the injectors I don't recognize. Doesn't seem like they would work. My truck is a 1985 Mighty Max but actually built from another Dodge 50 and a Ford Ranger. I inherited the truck so I dont know which is which. But these are pictures of my spare head I want to build as my next motor. Can anyone confirm what injectors belong in this head? Love these trucks and going to make this one live another generation at least...just learning as I go!529.jpg531.jpg