okay, i've been able to fix the major problems with this trucks so far, but the weber swap is giving me grief. i fixed the vaccumme leaks and adjusted the carb, it was waayyyyyyyy out of specs. now after putting carb at baseline settings and tuning it seems to be running fairly well, except i still was having problems with dieseling a hard restart when warm. i set the timing by ear since i couldnt get my timing light to work properly and the dieseling has stopped so far but the hard resart is still there. if i shut it off and leave it for a few minuets it will flood itself out and ill have to floor it to get it to start.

i was told by the PO that there was a fuel pressure regulator connected to the fuel inlet and maybe there is to much pressure causing it to flood. i was wondering if anyone knows what the stock fuel pump pressure on one of these is and if that might be my problem.

it looks like also they put in a inline filter with a third hose barb coming out the side that the third hose off the pump runs to for vapor recovery? im guessing at this point.

i would really apreciate help on this its got me stumped