Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

Exciting junkyard find!

So I was in the yard looking for parts for my 81 chevy work truck and came across a 80s 1st gen D50 sport. It had the bucket black/white stripe seats, metal steering wheel, center console and dark interior. It looks to be faded black. It's even still got the sport cluster. I'm now kicking myself for not getting all the parts but I at least got one thing from it. So excited I had to post

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    kewl...........................had the chance to git one of those and still am kicking myself in the butt for not doing so................................................ .........back in 1998.

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I'm thinking of going back to the yard next weekend and trying to get the seats, dash, cluster, steering wheel and a fender since mine is covered in bondo. Honestly I've only seen a pic pennyman posted once. I didn't think there were any sport parts still out there. Thinking of building a diesel sport but I don't think the sports came in 4x4

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I am parting my 80 sport d-50 out before it goes to the crusher - believe me when I tell you that the body is almost totally gone. I have the sport cluster with tach, console, and am pulling the carb and emissions for irtagrop. Got to get it out of a friends yard - been there way too long
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    When did they stop doing the buckets and such in the sports? My donor for the diesel is a sport and it's bench seat, no tach cluster. It's a basic truck. Even has no headliner.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    lol, don't you work for Mitsubishi? You could probably ask parts dept to look it up for you.

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Dude asking parts to look up anything for a 2013 Mitsubishi is like pulling teeth, much less a late 70s early 80s vehicle that we don't have microfiche for anymore. We can't even look up accessories for pre-2000 mopar stuff since the books are gone. We got Mitsubishi about 4 years ago which is when I started working for them so we don't have everything we should for a good dealer. We may work on 3 mitsu's a week and 2 will be oil change quickies. Hell my MEDIC's service info for mitsu only goes back to about 99. There's nothing in there for the Mighty max. I have a hard time getting 3000gt or GSR eclipse information. We don't have any books other than the ones mitsu sends us yearly to keep us up to date on new stuff so our books go back to about 08. I've already accepted that my 84 diesel will be built from advance auto parts suspension components and mike's JDM engine parts. Maybe throw in some mopar tranny parts the retired transmission master tech may have laying around his shop.

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Good news is my dad wants to go see the truck since he remembers that psychedelic sport interior from the 70s. I may go back next weekend and snag the rest of it, everything that's not welded to the body of the truck. (interior only)

Array
    Status
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G64B
    here is a dealership near me that has a good website to look parts http://www.rchill-mitsubishi.com/parts/order-form.htm

Array
    Status
    Alexander City, AL
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    I would LOVE to have any of the parts off that truck you don't want need, from dash to seats etc (if repairable) Just say the sport dash you sold, damn! I'm going to need a tach and some gauges to be run by the diesel swap as its gauged not idiotlit...and the pillar is already spoken for (boost and EGT gauges)! Let me know and I wil PPal etc (or swap if I have something you want/need).