tHIS IS MY 8TH Mitsubishi MMax!! Its only got 165,000 miles and runs perfect fi (in case of turbo wanted!, oil changes as needed by PO with records).My prior trucks, (2 were actually labeled Dodge ram 50 power ram 50's First (and best most favorite) was 84 Bought new for 6300.00 (with air) 2wd Ram 50 5 speed. After I smoked all my friends PU's most traded in for their own MMax's or Power ram 50's, including my then GF! Black PRam 50 4wd 5 speed). I had 468,000 on mine when I got wrecked, and then bought a 4wd Pram 50 used and swapped the 4g into it for another 150,000 miles until the v6 MMAx 4wd came out in 1991. Traded in for it, and got 475,000 b4 trading for a 96 cummins Dodge. Mis those diesel MMAXES!! BADLY!! I got 44-48 mpg at 80 indicated to the beach every wkend, and towing my 22' Stamas (HEAVY) cabin cruiser punched at 65mph in 4th gear, still about 18 mpg!!! AMAZING!!Even MORE AMAZING why the quit importing and selling them? If I could buy one now (or ANY time since then), I amd all thse who had them then would, absolutely, and be HAPPY to pay $15,000+ for a new one with ac!! Hopefully with a beefed up 6 speed tranny and an I/C with a few more torque ft lbs..(though I'd still buy one as it was! Anyway, My 95 white base 5 speed is gonna get a 4 d 56 if I can source one, and what about transmissions that will handle some towing and a bit more power? (or is the 95 OK)? Anyone put one ($d56) in the new body style trucks? Issues? Sources of engines? Anyone got an extra one? What is needed besides engine to do the swap? want to trade for a gas burner or what to do to sell it on here? (Where/how to "donate"?) Any help, suggestions, etc would be MOST appreciated! Thanks guys (and gals) already been on here a few hours eating it upGREAT stUFF! on here!