I just bought 1987 mighty max that was in a wreck got it back on the road after replacing the radiator fender and hood still dosent look perfect but it will do for a daily beater and for $400 before parts for this truck i thought was a good deal since they just spent over $400 3 months before replacing the clutch.

to the point my dash light does not go on when i turn the head lights on and nether does my tail lights.The turn signals and break lights work fine Ive checked the bulbs.The only thing i could find out is that its on a 20 amp fuse well i checked it and i was blown got brand new one and wen i went to put it in before i could get it in all the way spark came out and the fuse blew.
This is happening with the truck not running and the switch turned off. Today i even unplugged the battery and then put the 20 wat fuse in it the second i hooked up the battery it blew this is with the car off as well keys not in the ignition.

ive done goodle searchs and all triyed evryting to truble shoot that i could think of looked for a repair book and no stores near me have are can get one and after replacing all the parts i have so far im extremely low on cash.
PLZ if you can help that would be great as the truck is i cant do any driving with it if its gonna rain are night time because i dot want to get hit in the rear end are poled over

this is my 2ed truck of this type had a 83 power ram 50 but sadly had to sell that one wen transmission went out
and i cant find a repair book in any of my local parts stores