Array
    Status
    Sacramento,CA
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Center Console

I have an '86 Ram 50 that I'm taking out the bench and putting a set of bucket seats I have, any ideas on a center console that will work and look nice?

Array
    Status
    delavan wi
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Walmart has some generic ones that should fit if you want to go cheap

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    As I said in the album, this is nothing to brag about, it holds coffee, coins and pencils. It's two cheapie cup holders (as thefreack says, from Wal-Mart) fused together, and an after-market shifter boot with chrome retaining ring. As a carpenter, I should be making a really cool one, but there's other priorities in my neck of the woods, right now.

Not that it's of any import, but the underside is filled with expanding foam, then trimmed to fit the floorboard hump. ("Floorboard hump" sounds like a dance, a bad rock band or a perverted sex position...)
    scan0043.jpg

If you don't have a factory dash clock, you can tap into the dash-lights connector and illuminate a console, should you want. (Think 'Meatloaf' - "Paradise by The Dashboard Lights", a song about attempting the Floorboard Hump).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
    Last edited by royster; 03-10-2014 at 09:58 AM.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.