Truck has been sitting in garage since noise started and during summer. Went to start it at start of summer and the choke wire popped off and grounded for a while and smoked some wiring. I replaced all the fried wires and everything is fine, but the fuel pump would not spin up, so I have to find the power wire going or coming from the relay. Not a big deal, but the noise will be rechecked after I get truck running again. Before winter also because that is what I drive in the snow here.

Will take a pic of the dash when I go out to garage to fix fuel pump lead. These LED's are awesome also in my MR2. Definitely make the Green blinker and Blue bright light lights much better. The Dash light color is exceptionally nice and it makes the dash view much cleaner looking. I am totally satisfied with them. The assorted lights above can be used in the HVAC controls. Those are a little less bright, but I have seen people wiring in more and multicolors that look beautiful.

Drive shaft has all the same U-Joints and the center support bearing can be very expensive btw. I didn't have any issues replacing mine. Not sure about part numbers. Maybe check the toyota's parts site and Rock Auto. RA site usually has many manufacture parts to check them numbers your looking for.