This car is my baby, during the summer months i use this beast as a Daily Driver and i'm damn proud of it. Turns alot of heads too

It's powered by a very very mild 1970 T/A 340 Engine (from a '70 T/A Challenger), only putting out a very weak 610hp N/A. Long Term goal is to be putting 1,000 HP to the ground in this car.

Some of the specs of the engine (that i can remember, i've forgotten more about this engine than most people will ever know about their engines, lol)

1970 340 T/A Engine Block, 4-Bolt Mains Installed, Bored .100 Over (i didn't, it came that way when i found the block in the trunk of my first car ), Forged Domed Pistons, Eagle ESP Rods, Forged Steel Crank (Knife Edged and the Rotating Assembly was Balanced), Deck was shaved down.

Milled/Shaved 340 T/A "J" Heads with 2.02/1.66 Valves and Extensive Port Work that would make Dick Landy himself proud, Comp Cams 1.6 Ratio Roller Rocker Arms, M/T Valve Covers (just because it deserves to be pretty)

LD340 High Rise Aluminum Intake (Port Matched to the heads), topped with a 1" Spacer and a 850cfm Thermoquad

Lunati 494/513 Lift Camshaft, Milodon Gear Drive Timing Set, Recurved Distributor (1,200rpm Full Mechanical Advance / Vacuum Advance Deleted), Accel 300+ Ignition System with a Accel Super Coil (Rev Limiter set to 8,000rpm), 13.5 - 1 Compression, 2.5" Dual Exhaust with Shorty Glasspacks (12" overall length) and 340 Exhaust Tips/Resonators

Backed by a Full Manual Shift 727 Automatic Transmission (until i build up a Hemi-Duty 727 to replace that 727), B&M Flexplate and a B-Body 8-3/4" Rear with a 489 Sure Grip Chunk with 3.23's and 28x10-14 Rear Tires. I had to replace the motor mounts with Solid Mounts and chained the engine down, it had a habit of annhilating stock mounts when i would get on the throttle.

Interior is a hybrid of all sorts of parts, '67 Cuda Rallye Instrument Cluster with Vacuum Gauge, '69 Cuda Center Console with a '70 Challenger Slapstik Shifter, Seats are Power-Heated Buckets from a '75 Volvo, 8-Track Radio (aww yeah) with a 10-Disc CD Changer, 10gb MP3 Player, Amps, EQ's, 12 Channels total (10 are currently in use).

Future mods include a set of 1.03" Hotchkis Torsion Bars (it likes to break stock .870" bars), a Supercharger, more engine mods and Nitrous Oxide. Hoping to push 1,000+ out of this street car, just because