I have a 1992 Mighty with a 2.4L manual single cab 2wd(195,000 miles). I just did a new head complete,compression is 180 on all, water pump everything to the battery, and the only thing left is my exhaust manifold coming in from japan tomorrow. I never got to drive the truck before i bought it much was smoking, running to bad. Got it running runs strong idle is good, yet im new to this thing so i dont know how they run. I havent found anyone in south california to listen to one or to drive another one.

My issue which may be a none issue is: It doesnt really run very strong from 1,500-2400 rpms, kinda seems like its lugging to get going, takes off from first gear good and once i shift to second it drops to about 2k and its doesnt really hesitate but just doesnt pull strong. Our these trucks dogs? i still have to do my fuel filter and change my cat once i get out of the country of California. Truck will chirp tires if im driving at its peak horsepower around 3,200 to 4 k. stupid question here but im new to the mighty running characteristics. Thanks again my trucks coming together great, I'll be driving it to Georgia soon to live in Atlanta so maybe i could meet up with someone out there in a couple months. Live strong Mighty world!

Can anyone lead me to a wiring diagram? i bought a service manual but i cannot find the proper color of wires to the injectors.