89 ram 50. there is what looks like a proportion valve attached to the rear round crossmember which the fuel tank attaches to. i wanted to know if this is stock? it doesnt appear to be. the other question is that i have 2 brake lines coming into it and one line coming out which goes to a rubber hose that clips to the rear. after that it goes to hard line and goes into the left rear drum. from there a line comes out of the rear left drum and crosses over to the right rear drum where there is the bleeder valve? is this all stock? i have never seen such a thing? also im rebuilding this truck so if there is a better way to do anything with the brake system please share. i will have pics of my build up tomarow. i also have pics of this part which i can upload later if needed.. this part has a lever on it with a spring... its like a little piston in there... i put a new rear round crossmember in the truck so i gotta reattach this part so what does the lever and the spring actually do if this part is stock? i need to know if its important to attach the spring and lever correctly?