I've given this little truck the nickname "Power Wagon 50"

It's powered by a Intercooled 4D56 (heading off to the machine shop in a few hours)

It was my first truck, and before that it was my dad's First New Truck. It started life as a 2.6L / 904 Power-Ram 50, In the end there was 270,000 miles clocked on the original 2.6L before it kicked the bucket. The truck has had a hard life as a Work Truck / Plow Truck / Daily Driver. And here in the Rust Belt that just annhilates the body.

I had to replace the Body (piece by piece, since 1st Gen Parts are hard to find). And i settled for whatever parts i could find, regardless of their condition. Once I get the truck running again (yay New/Rebuilt 4D56) I'll be replacing the Doors, Cab Corners, & Lower Quarters with ones from a virtually Rust Free 2WD that was slammed hard in the front. A friend of my dad's owns a junkyard, and he's put that 2WD into his personal collection of cars to keep vultures from tearing stuff off it until i get around to removing the parts i need. (i'm just gonna get the whole truck, that way i have tons of spare parts)

Here's how the truck sits at the moment, Pretty much the only original parts left on the truck are the Front Clip and the Interior.

It may not be pretty right now, but it will be someday. Within the bounds of reason of course, nothing too fancy, since i'll still be using it as a work truck / daily beater.