Well I dropped my fuel tank today to clean it out. On top of the tank I found a thing that looked like a small filter that you would use on a lawn mower engine. I looked it up and found out it is a vacuum breaker. Can someone shine some light on how it works and maybe where I could get one or do I even need it? I went to autozone and they did not know what I was talking about. I hate to have to wait a week before I can put the tank back in. Anybody ever ran into this?