Hello all.

I have recently bought my son a 1984 Dodge Ram 50, for his graduation present. He lives with his mother and has no idea about his. I have never heard of the Ram 50's until I ran across this one. I am now the 2nd owner of it. The truck has 65k original miles on it. 2.0, 4 speed manual. We just replaced the timing belt, balancer belt, v-bet, radiator, and thermostat. Truck rides good, however I can't get the idle set right. It is high, and there is hesitation. Going to take it to someone to look into the carb for me, as I don't know anything about these vehicles.

I just need to find some odd and end parts for it, and it will be ready to give to my son in June. Is there a good place to get parts for these? I have tried all the salvage yards near me, within 100 miles, and no one has anything.

Things I am needing: Rear view mirror, side mirrors, coolant overflow, cab dome light, glove box door, and outside window strips. Seems that the ones on the truck are about 0.5 inches short on both ends and water is draining into the truck.

I'll get some pictures uploaded soon of the find.