I have 3 Mighty Max trucks, all older and bought on a shoestring budget. I just try to fix them and keep them repaired to be serviceable, but i do enjoy seeing all the variations and custom mods out there. Here's my little fleet:

1987 Mighty Max, white, 2.0 auto, carbed G63B engine. Needs engine rebuild or replaced. Good body and interior. Bought for $300.

1993 Mighty Max, red, 2.4 auto FI. Gift from a friend after he hit a deer. New hood, radiator and grill. Was able to straighten the AC coil and recharge. Have about $1000 in the truck. It is my daily driver.

1993 Mighty Max, green, 2.4 5-speed. Bought last month for $300. Added new battery, fuel pump and filter, runs like a top. Needed a lot of cleaning, I think somebody threw a large cup of Coke into the dash! New pioneer stereo and 4 speakers, made the stereo surround from plate aluminum. My son wants to claim this one. He is driving it daily to work.

Hope to put some pics in here, but I am not very computer savvy. Maybe my kids can teach me... Thanks for stopping by.