Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

Anyone bought these?

So I found some drop spindles on ebay. I think I'll stay with dropping my 94 since the rear is already dropped and I'll have the diesel as a work truck soon. With my job I'll have the funds and time to fix and keep both trucks (in time of corse) so I'm curious if anyone has bought from these guys on ebay or these brand/ p/n of spindles for a 2" drop. I'd rather do spindles to maintain alignment specs and the springs are rated for 2.5-3.0" and the spindles are 2.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261080141636...84.m1423.l2649

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    They are aim industries spindles - they are the only ones making them now. Price is not bad though. Remember that with the drop spindles and drop springs, wheel clearance on the lcas and other suspension parts will be an issue unless you change wheels.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I've got 15s on the truck now. Door says it came with 14s. I believe all the suspension sits behind the dust shield so I won't have a clearance issue with the wheel and arms just arms to ground. I just wanted to make sure that brand was legit before I drop the cash. I think I'll rebuild the whole front end while it's apart. The truck will be driven on the street only once it's lowered. The diesel truck will be my off road warrior when it's finished.
    Last edited by recian; 04-07-2013 at 04:51 PM.