Array
    Status
    Stuarts Draft, Va.
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

caddy tails anyone?

anyone here have first hand or know someone first hand that's done it? would love to see pics, ive google image searched but I wanna see daily drivers, not magazine queens lol.

in my semi local Craigslist theres a guy with a boat load of Max/Ram50 stuff, and in it he has taillight filler boxes. how much should I expect to pay for such an item? there a little rough(ill post link)
    but ive seen I can order caddy tail buckets for around 70 bucks, and online caddy tails for ~100$(ill prolly wait til a local parts yard has some. but if I can snag the fillers for cheap, I might can do the project for ~150-200. (I don't see why this wouldn't be a legal mod, im in Virginia?)
    The guy also has 17" police Tahoe steelies with tires, there pictured on the 95 bagged max(Sehexi)
    I wanted to put the link in here but it wont let me copy and paste, along with taking me 25min to type this( no Trojans camoit) but its aggravating me. its really gonna limit my posts, and im a post whore :D
    the guy has a ton o stuff
    craigslist>Virginia>fredricksburg>search mighty max it should be first one, check it out, hes got some nice things

but yeah how much should I expect to pay?
    (total type time roughly 38 minutes, WTF )

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    I found some tail light fillers online for $60. I forget where, I'll post a link if I can find it, so I'd shoot a little lower than that for the fillers.

Those wheels look...interesting. They'd need the right application to pull them off on a MM/D50.

I planned on going caddy tails, its been 1000 times over, but I love the look on MM/D50's.

Array
    Status
    Stuarts Draft, Va.
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    I found a guy on craigslist had a ton of parts, he had bags on his truck and was selling all his lowrider stuff and he has a set of filler he said I could have for 20, but hes about a 4 hour drive, he said he'd ship em but I don't wanna do that either cause my luck I get screwed. the cadi buckets are about 70 and idk what the cadi lights themselves will cost me but if I can get those fillers for $20 then I could do that swap for around 150 which really isn't bad for cadi tails, and I think it would look amazing on our trucks!

Array
    Status
    Stuarts Draft, Va.
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    I forgot I put most that info in the first post but yeah, he said 20 bucks.

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    If you pay him thru PayPal, you can dispute the payment if he never sends them. 20 is pretty good for fillers.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    That sounds like a member of this forum - L.K. Look up his posts on here - I bet its him.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Stuarts Draft, Va.
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    heres his ad:

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...336334119.html

i want those steelies too!

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    That is L.K. on here - let him know your from the forum!
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Stuarts Draft, Va.
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    nice, i texted him back. i was really hoping to get those fillers from him but since my trucks decided to stop running i have to get that going before i can spend anything on future projects. i dont plan to to the tails for maybe not even til next year but while i found the fillers i wanted to get em to have em.