Back after absence, busy with project. 83 mighty max diesel formerly 2wd now 4x4 with 3" lift. Today was a good day. After three weeks of investigation i found the owner of a beat up 84 2wd gas mighty max. It is primer gray, ugly, no grill, lights dont work. busted tail light, bent rusty tailgate. Also front clip not square from bad repair of core support and lots of bondo. bought it and broke down on the way home, and then towed it from there. Now the good news- it has a perfect undamaged fiberglass extended cab, approximately 30 inches. good sliding windows back glass is stock mighty max 1 piece. Nice white diamond tuck vinyl headliner and interior. And perfect undamaged fiberglass dually rear fenders. with rusty dually wheels. Frame is lengthened, bed is stock length. payed more than wanted to because it has NEW engine. Who would put one in this p.o.s. And i wonder why it is 2.0 and 4spd. with Xcab and duallys. carb is new but run bad. I have only seen these on 80's toyotas in person, one guy i met on ebay had one in S.C. II am going to carefully remove the fiberglass Xcab portion and install on my MM 4x4 frame after lengthening the required amount. I will study this 2wd frame to see what other mods need done. I am in calif. so I must keep my diesel cab with vin# to keep my diesel engine. after im done i will have 83 4x4 diesel extended cab mighty max. I have seen a couple of these in toyota but not diesel. i dont know if there is or was ever any of them sold in USA.Really the cab portion was the only part i needed. but had to take every thing wth it. More later...