Water/Methanol injection may sound risky, or may make you dought the idea when you realize you will be squirting water into your engine! But its actually very safe! It actually can save your engine in most cases! If your running a turbo/s or supercharger on your engine, its risky that you will have a detonation! And the cause of detonation is a hot intake air temperature. But the way that water/methanol injection works is that the water is "misted" into the intake which super cools the air which changes how much timing you can change to further save your engine and make more boost. The methanol(alcohol) part mixes with the pump gas, turning it into a premium race gas of 114 octane in some cases! It also works well with Naturally Asperated engines! When used regularly it can improve gas milage by 1mpg! 1mpg may not sound, but lets say you drive a 2006 Chevy 2500 with the 6.0 Vortec. You will probly average 12mpg hwy if your lucky. So 1mpg is A BIG DEAL. But while your gaining fuel economy your also gaining power! In some cases, 15hp! And another question you may have is "where do i get the methanol?" Well your not gonna believe it but most windshield washer fluid that is made for winter driving contains the combonation of water and methanol that youll need! And it averages about $2.50 a gallon! Im building my D50 as a high performance sleeper, and i wanna be safe while making big power, so i will have the water/methanol injection on the engine! Also I plan to install a kit on my daily driver(2006 Chevy Malibu 3.5L V6) to try to add some mpgs while adding some passing power! If you have any questions just ask me! LMK what you think of this whole idea of water/methanol injection too!