Glad I found this site. I have a few questions. I owned an '89 Ram50 2.0 carb 2WD for 5 years, bought it for $50 and it was the best truck I've ever owned, not great on the freeway though. I have a 7 mile 6% grade I travel every day to work and it would maybe do 45mph. I now own a '96 Mighty Max 2.4 EFI 2WD that will do 90mph up the mountain if it had to, and had PS with A/C. I'm consolidating vehicles by selling my Mighty Max and Jeep Cherokee to buy a 4WD Mighty Max or Ram50. I am looking at two. The first is an '87 Ram50, carb I assume with a 2.6 5speed, has A/C and PS which I need when my daughter drives the truck. Has 222k and the guy says it doesn't smoke, leak, or tick (which I find hard to believe since I've been through the valves on both my trucks). Second is a '94 Mighty Max fuel injected with the 3.0 V6 5speed. Has 211K, does need valve seals. Has 4.22 gears in the front and rear he says, I'm by no means an expert on diff. gearing so be kind. I have been through both the 2.0 and 2.4 motors and feel very comfortable rebuilding one if I had to, the 3.0 I've never seen. I wont be putting anything larger than a 31 10.50 tire on the truck and no more than a 2" lift. Don't need it to haul anything more than trash, but I will have it offroad alot. The truck also needs to be my daily driver and get OK gas mileage. I have heard there are great aftermarket carbs for the Ram if I ever need to replace, I feel alot more comfortable with fuel inj. though. What is your take on the two motors, carb vs. EFI, HP and torque, any issues with either motor, mpg??? Thanks so much for any input...