Thread: New from Québec, Ford Ranger owner!?!

Array
    Status
    Québec, Canada
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T

Cool New from Québec, Ford Ranger owner!?!

Hi all! Not new to Mitsus, my first pick up truck was a 1987 4x4 power ram 50 that took me from Alberta to Québec (a loooong drive!) back in 2004. It has alot of miles on it, but ran like a champ. Then i had three dodge raider, one that i put back on the road after extensive work and drove it as a dd for 3 years. Another one that was a diesel project (timing was bad, i had to sell my garage to be able to buy a house and i had one too many vehicles) the last one was a 3.0 that needed alot of work too and i was putting a lot of money renovating the house, and a lwb Montero.

If i remember right, i tried to log in here a couple of times over the years but the site was down most of the time (i was getting alerts from my antivirus and all). I was mostly on 4x4 wire at the time, nice and knowledgeable people overthere and alot of archives about mitsus...

So, what brings me here is my new project: a 1986 4x4 Ford Ranger with a 4d55 in it. I want to put that truck back on the road. it is a moderate to big project, but i'll make it happens. I need good sources for knowledge and parts, and i read somewhere that Mikewarme was mostly on this site. I can help a bit with g54b troobleshooting, i'm no expert at all but i worked a good bit on those...

That's about it. And yeah, i'm a French man in America and proud to be! So please be forgiving about my english...

Array
    Status
    Buckingham,VA
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G67
    Welcome to the site,and good luck with your truck

Array
    Status
    Chesapeake, VA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the site man. There is many extensively knowladgable people here. Wish ya luck on your truck

Array
    Status
    Québec, Canada
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    thasnx guys!

Array
    Status
    Cali
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    welcome to the site. plenty of resources around here, enjoy! btw, good choice motor-wise.

Array
    Status
    Tulsa, OK
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome!