Hi all! Not new to Mitsus, my first pick up truck was a 1987 4x4 power ram 50 that took me from Alberta to Québec (a loooong drive!) back in 2004. It has alot of miles on it, but ran like a champ. Then i had three dodge raider, one that i put back on the road after extensive work and drove it as a dd for 3 years. Another one that was a diesel project (timing was bad, i had to sell my garage to be able to buy a house and i had one too many vehicles) the last one was a 3.0 that needed alot of work too and i was putting a lot of money renovating the house, and a lwb Montero.

If i remember right, i tried to log in here a couple of times over the years but the site was down most of the time (i was getting alerts from my antivirus and all). I was mostly on 4x4 wire at the time, nice and knowledgeable people overthere and alot of archives about mitsus...

So, what brings me here is my new project: a 1986 4x4 Ford Ranger with a 4d55 in it. I want to put that truck back on the road. it is a moderate to big project, but i'll make it happens. I need good sources for knowledge and parts, and i read somewhere that Mikewarme was mostly on this site. I can help a bit with g54b troobleshooting, i'm no expert at all but i worked a good bit on those...

That's about it. And yeah, i'm a French man in America and proud to be! So please be forgiving about my english...