Array
    Status
    la grande oregon
    Vehicle

1982 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

new from oregon 82 d50 4x4

Hey there everyone thanks for letting me in. I have a 1982 d50 4x4 that I just love to wrench on. So far I have rebuilt the motor put on a body lift made a front bumper and roll bar. Next I wanna go with a set of 4.625 gears and a LSD

Array
    Status
    nj, nj
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Quote Originally Posted by 82d50gregory View Post
    Hey there everyone thanks for letting me in. I have a 1982 d50 4x4 that I just love to wrench on. So far I have rebuilt the motor put on a body lift made a front bumper and roll bar. Next I wanna go with a set of 4.625 gears and a LSD
    i want to make a bumper for mine and put the gears in it as well. you got any pics of the bumper?

Array
    Status
    la grande oregon
    Vehicle

1982 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Well if I could figure this site out and figure out how to upload pics I would be more than happy too. I tried to up load them to my album maybe you could tell me if you can view it there......?

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Quote Originally Posted by 82d50gregory View Post
    Well if I could figure this site out and figure out how to upload pics I would be more than happy too. I tried to up load them to my album maybe you could tell me if you can view it there......?
    Look in the site news and support for a how 2 on pictures. You should first switch over to the advanced WISIG
    The upper right side of the web page is where you find the settings for your profile. It's in there.
    Settings> Edit Options, and scroll down to "Miscellaneous", and by "Message Editor Interface" Click the box that says "Enhanced Interface." That will give you the option to upload to the site and use the URL thing.
    THEN when making a post you can just click the "Go Advanced" button Then look for this. When in the Advanced Editor you get the option to upload to the site.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com