Thread: Bucket seats

Array
    Status
    Cali
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    didn't 2nd gen MM and Ram50 come with bucket seats too as an option? as opposed with the bench option from the factory. anybody know what 2nd gen buckets looked like from factory? thnx

Array
    Status
    CA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsnewdirection View Post
    I sent what I had. If u want some closer ones I can get them tomorrow for u.
    hi, just wondering if you still had those pics of your seats if i can ask them for you to send me? greatly, appreciated! i am trying to do the same thing to my MM also.

thanks!

my email is ricekidd@gmail.com

Array
    Status
    CA
    Vehicle

Engine

I.D.K.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio T View Post
    These are the seats I'm using in my MM. They came off a Mazda B series Truck.

Attachment 4433
    hi, can i ask you what you had to do to get the seats mounted? they look great btw!!! thanks!

Array
    Status
    pa
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Looking to replace my bench possibly!??? 4 runner seats? Just afraid they will sit up to high or two far up/in?has Anyone done some 4 runner bucket seats??
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

Engine

Other
    Ill go ahead and contribute. 2000 Hyundai Tiburon seats I installed in the 90' MM 4x4. I had to remove the Hyundai rails and welded them to MM 4x4 bucket seat rails. Nice low profile, snug seat that is quite comfortable.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    You swapped the belt retractors as well Charger? That's one of the annoying things with a Gen 1 - the floor mounted buckles. I pulled a pair of Peugeot 306xsi seats and the matching retractors for my Gen 1. My seats are tired but they are firm and low to the floor.
    One day I might even be able to drive in them!
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

Engine

Other
    I used the original belts retractors and receivers that mount into the floor. I eventually swapped over some eclipse receivers that bolt right into the seat frame. They are a lot less annoying and cleaner looking.

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    i was looking online and never found a bucket seat! I am using the seats out of a 1999 Honda civic, gonna get them in soon. I am gonna modify the bracket to fit and hopefully get a factory height seat, I am paranormal about seeing over the wheel. I have a torso of a man about a quarter foot shorter than me, so I need to do height adjustment for 5'9" and leg adjustment for 6'3". I am 6' and my legs are fine in the factory bench, knees slightly bent but nothing a good ol to the floor won't fix. I can stretch both me and my truck like that! I would like a sport cab for this exact reason, but what can I say, its better than thS10 I was gonna buy! that thing had a non adjustable 16" steering wheel that was in my lap! I know a guy who used a S10 bench in his ranger, it had the center console and the twin buckets, it was like a set of buckets bolted to a center piece with a console and he shortened the back part of the bracket 1/2" and bam it went in. I might actually use a twin bucket bench with the console, if it fits like that.

Array
    Status
    Columbus, IN
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Anybody ever try (or think to try) the ford Ranger 60/40 split bench as a seat swap? They are super easy to find and It has a flip down armrest with cup holder in the middle and some storage! Plus it counts as a middle seat if I need to stick my daughter in there with me! I’m sure there would be some fabrication involved but was just wondering!
    929C9BC1-DB1A-4684-A744-E3F02573E57D.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345