So I swapped the rear axle from my 1987 4x4 Ram 50 with a limited slip and put it in my 1991 Ram 50 2wd, anybody looking to do a modification like this, it is very simple to do, but it can be time consuming when removing/reinstalling the emergency brake cables. I just unbolted the leaf springs from the front and rear hangers and just bolted it on my 1991 2wd, it took around 4 hours (Damn rusted drums took about an hour to get off. The one and only difference is the limited slip has a breather tube that goes to the support tubing that runs width wise under the truck. Anyway, it is a whole lot of fun having a limited slip, but it is also alot better at gripping dry pavement when you may find yourself needing to accelerate while turning.

TO THE QUESTION, lol. My limited slip is old and is in need of a rebuild, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a rebuild kit for it as I have been told that I can rebuild it, but I can't find anything on Ebay under Ram 50 limited slip, or Ram 50 posi, I also tried Mighty Max limited slip, and Mighty Max Posi, but I still did not find any results.