Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

Mighty Max oem colors

I'm wondering if anyone has any data or a link to the data on how many colors were available on this gen MM and how many of each were made? Just a curiosity. I was looking at them in my area and it seems i've got the only metallic green one. I havent ever seen another one this color either. I know it's an original color. I know most import companies don't keep track of models and colors like domestics do but I thought I'd ask.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Total paint colors,, Um, lets see,,, PnnnyMan, PennyMan, PENNYMAN,,,,,,,, Where is that two legged walking reference manual. PENNYMAN... LOL

I want to say 6, but,,, Pennyman1 he will know that, and the type of sticker that went with what color, and model. That man knows things about these trucks it's almost scary.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Then it'd be red, white, black, silver/grey, green and blue. 6 sounds about right. I know I've seen alot of shades of grey but I havent seen but 1 other green one and it was online, not local.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    6 sounds about right - I don't have as much knowledge about the late 2nd gen trucks, so you may have to look to others for verification on this. In the past, all mitsu trucks including the Dodge/plymonth variants, came in 6 colors every year, so it makes sense that they had 6 in 94 also. Of course, Geronimo has a few more than 6 colors...
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Did Dodge or Mitsu keep any specs on how many of each color they made? I know Dodge did up til the 80s. Idk how much records they kept after that once they started making more mass produced cars.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Dodge trashed all records of mitsu based vehicles and parts, similar to what they did after they bought out AMC in the 80s. Mitsubishi has always been hard to track down much in the way of production of vehicles and models.
    Pennyman1

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I figured as much. Most info I'm finding on the truck is pretty spotted. The only engine listed for it as a 2.4 is the 7 bolt 4g64 but some guys have listed a 4gcs 6 bolt crank and some list the 00-05 eclipse 2.4 as the only variant of the 4g64 and I know the truck doesnt have 150hp lol

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    the truck 2.4 and the car 2.4 are totally different - the truck of course is a single cam and the car is twin cam 16 valve. The truck motor is much simplier design and not as clean running as the truck emissions rules were different from cars.
    Pennyman1

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Quote Originally Posted by recian View Post
    Did Dodge or Mitsu keep any specs on how many of each color they made? I know Dodge did up til the 80s. Idk how much records they kept after that once they started making more mass produced cars.
    You can call mitsu and ask them. If the information is available they will send it to you. You might be surprised what they will do for there customers. I was.

For questions regarding your Mitsubishi vehicle, please contact Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. at 1-888-MITSU2012 (1-888-648-7820). Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (PT), or you may use our 24/7 automated phone system.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72
    Have your VIN available when you call. There was a listing on the old site that had all the paint codes for the trucks, if anybody knows how to call that up. Actually, here it is: http://paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/log_...cgi?AFFIL=1025.

Array
    Status
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    They list 10 colors for the 94. I have my color code but that still doesnt tell me how many of each color were made lol I'm getting closer at least.

Array
    Status
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    I have the production data, but it's simply how many each month of 2wd and 4wd.