Array
    Status
    Vacaville CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?

1989 Might Max owner Vacaville CA

Names John stationed at Travis afb, got this truck from a guy who could not sell it. It used to run until i changed the rotor and distributor cap. The truck also would not pass smog. I drink and brew lots of beer so if you know what your doing with this truck stop by and drink some free home brew.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    hahahahaha thats a hell of a way to start a thread.
    Welcome to the board. DroppedMitsu is down near you. You might be able to persuade him to look at it one day. Also we have .PDF manuals to help.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    Welcome to the site, I live right outside Vacaville in Elmira. The motor probably just needs to be put at top dead center and dist/rotor set in the correct position. As camoit said take a look at the manuals and you should be able to get it figured out.

Array
    Status
    Vacaville CA
    Vehicle

Engine

I.D.K.?
    Quote Originally Posted by camoit View Post
    hahahahaha thats a hell of a way to start a thread.
    Welcome to the board. DroppedMitsu is down near you. You might be able to persuade him to look at it one day. Also we have .PDF manuals to help.
    Thanks man I can't wait to figure out hot to do what your talking about. I guess I'll be buying a timing light and screwing around until it runs again.

Array
    Status
    Vacaville CA
    Vehicle

Engine

I.D.K.?
    Quote Originally Posted by DroppedMitsu View Post
    Welcome to the site, I live right outside Vacaville in Elmira. The motor probably just needs to be put at top dead center and dist/rotor set in the correct position. As camoit said take a look at the manuals and you should be able to get it figured out.
    I had to go to Gulfport Mississippi today so I'll be back around sat or Sunday. I'll let you know what I find out. Maybe you can swing by for a beer.

Array
    Status
    Vacaville CA
    Vehicle

Engine

I.D.K.?
    ok update. Got it running but i found out that one of the cylinders was not firing.(it is now) the truck idles so rough and i sprayed carb cleaner near the intake manifold and it sped up. looks like a leaking intake manifold. has anyone replaced this and what should i do when taking this much stuff apart. ill start a thread in general mx and see what they say as well.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Ya that will be the best place to have that thread. We can keep track of things better if you stick with one repair / fix and everything that comes with it that way. There not to hard to do. The trick is to remove as little as possible. Leave the carb on and everything you can. Just pull the cable and hoses. Drain the water and pull the thing. Clean off the surface and replace the gasket. put it back together. Or check to see if all the bolts are tight first. We have seen them come loose before.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com