Array
    Status
    Alamogordo, NM
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Other

1990 Dodge Power Ram 50 4x4

This is my 1990 Ram 50 I've owned for about 5 years, I've had it since I was about 14. I got it from my uncle for free and my dad and I made a project out of it for my first vehicle. When I first got it the engine was in the bed of the truck. After the heads being done and a few minor things the engine was put back together with surprisingly little issues. Since then ....well I have done a little.

The torsion bars have been cranked a little with the help of a 3" body lift. Not a fan, but not too much more you can do for lift for these things.

Added the 16" wheels, with 285 AT tires.

Tinted the windows, replaced the bench seat with buckets, added a Kenwood 2 DIN touch screen stereo along with two 12" kicker subs behind the seats.

Welded on some steps and gap guards underneath the doors to hide the frame after the body lift. Along with gap guards in the wheel wells.

I added a turbo muffler, which actually made it sound a lot better for only having 6 cylinders.

I have a turbo I'm debating on whether or not I want to put on. Other than that the drive train is pretty stock.

I want to replace the shocks and torsion bars with some sway-a-ways and get it riding better before I put money under the hood. At 177,000 miles it just runs so nice!!

This is it so far, let me know what you think!!2012-05-12_10-42-10_990.jpg2012-08-15_17-02-06_580.jpg2012-09-12_13-47-37_535.jpg

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Clean looking truck..
    But you can forget about getting Sway A Way bars. They will take about a year or more and you will need to buy 3 sets. Use the search on sway a way. I would send Summers Brothers a bar and have them make some for you. Would only take a couple of weeks then.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Buckingham,VA
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G67
    Nice looking truck,I'm glad to see that these trucks are still being used