I've just started getting into the world of the mighty max. I've been doing research on ways to make more power out of the truck. Good thing is theyre super light and close knitted to the 4g63 which can be a crazy engine if done right. My truck is pretty base. No p/s or a/c so the engine pretty much just runs the alternator lol I've read about mods that can be done to the 4g63 and 64. I've read of a 11k rpm build on a 4g63 head with 64 block and 63 internals and custom rods or even a high compression torque motor from the 64. I'm curious what most guys do here or what can be done with my single cam 4g64 to give it some more kick. I know changing it to a 5-speed will help. Should be an easy swap but Idk if I want to do it yet if I plan to mess with a 4g63 swap since the trans are different. I can also look into changing up the exhaust and running an electric fan to take more drag off the engine.

I kinda wana do a junkyard dog kind of build. I like the style of finding all kinds of dodge/mitsu parts and making them work on the truck. Like having a tach would be super sweet lol