Hi, My name is Daniel and I am from Adelaide SA Australia.
About a year ago I picked up a 1983 Mitsubishi L200 as they are known as in Aus. Was originally going to be a cheap run about and work horse but have found myself spending more and more money on it and im planning to do a full respray in the original yellow it left the showroom floor in... The ute itself was in quite good nick, very little rust except for the bottom of the front guards/fenders. It has a little over 135,000 orig kms on the clock and is a 5 speed manual. I have replaced the orig am/fm radio with a cd player, installed 6x9"s behind the seat, installed sports steering wheel, tinted the windows and relaced the cracked exhaust manifold with pacemaker headers and a 2" system.
I am on the hunt for both replacement front guards/fenders but have been advised that they are discontinued in Australia.... was wondering if anyone in the states could help. freight is not a problem as my old man imports harley davidsons as well as old school corvettes, trans-ams, silverados and even a new 6.7ltr cummins turbo diesel dodge ram etc from the states and is always sending containers back and forth. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Daniel.