Vehicle

1985 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

Another newb

Hello Everyone,
    New to the group, obviously haha
    I just bought a 1985 D50 long bed 2wd with the 2.6l
    I'm going for a drift build, it's been lowered 2 and half inches from stock already. Idk if you'll be able to see the pic but it uglier then f**k right now, I'm planning on either a wrap, or painting it black with some gold pin striping.

00W0W_kAEkMEZaHRN_1200x900.jpg

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Someone wanted to run with the mini truck theme but didn't quite pull it off. Still, your new truck is straight and running which is a good start. The rear end on these are like a skateboard so getting it to drift won't be a problem but adding an LSD rear will really help. Other than the suspension and the gnarly paint job, what else has been done to it? As with all the noobs - ask questions, get a build thread going and post pics
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Hello That1skater, nice truck... It must run & drive ok; you're not complaining about that..? FWIW the paint design is different, sets it apart among a sea of jelly bean monotone SUVs... Please post more about your new ride...